Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of iPhone puzzle. The collective work includes works that are licensed to iPhone puzzle. Copyright 2015, iPhone puzzle ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- register with and buy products on the Website.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us eg in writing, call customer services.
We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from other sources eg public registers such as the electoral roll. This allows us to assess the accuracy of the information we hold about you in order to send you relevant offers and information.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Tesco to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website.
- personalise our services to you.
- administer and operate your account.
- process your orders and allocate Clubcard points to your account.
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime. In performing checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside the iPhone puzzle Group for their marketing purposes.
Marketing and research
If you agree, we may contact you:
- with offers and information about iPhone puzzle products
- with offers and information about partners’ products
- for customer research eg to help improve our services
Of course, the choice is entirely yours, but if you say you do not want to receive marketing information from us this will prevent you from receiving great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
When you register online you can access a “Contact” page that allows you to tailor our commercial communications to your preferences.
To change your contact preferences simply click “Your Account” and change any information inside.
We like to hear your views help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you to ask your opinions. Again, if you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, make your choice on the “Contact” page.
Disclosing your information
We will never disclose your information to anyone outside the iPhone puzzle Group except where we have your consent; where we are required or permitted to do so by law; to other companies who provide a service to us; or any successors in title to our business.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area we will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
Changes to our policy
This policy replaces all previous versions and is correct as of Mar 2016. We reserve the right to change the policy at any time.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
Last update: 03/02/2016
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.